We will be opening for service in the building tomorrow 12 July at 11 am. In view of the current situation with Covid-19 and the government recommended guidelines we have prepared a Covid-19 risk assessment which would like you to review. This can be found here. This is an ongoing document and is subject to change at short notice. If you have anything you would like to discuss in relation to this document please feel free to contact me.
Some of the key points we would like you to take away from this document are:
- Covid-19 is still an imminent threat and so we want all of us to take this threat seriously.All elderly and vulnerable in any other way (e.g. health) are encouraged to stay at home for now and continue to join us on the live stream.
- If you are experiencing symptoms, please stay at home and join us on the live stream.
- We will continue to stream the service to both our website and YouTube until further notice.
- The length of time of the service will be as has been since lockdown started. This is to minimise the risk of exposure.
- We will record all the people who attend each service for contact tracing purposes.
- Children’s Church is suspended until further notice so the children will need to be with their parents during the service.
- Communion is also suspended until further notice.
- Whoever is leading from the stage will be at least 2-meter from the first row of seats.
- We are encouraging everybody to use a face mask as much as possible. These are now readily available inexpensively from the shops. We will have complimentary ones on site.
- We will use air conditioning in the main hall during the summer only when necessary.
- Contactless hand sanitisers are provided throughout the building.
- There are new restrictions on how many people can use certain rooms in the building at the same time. These are well documented on entry. Please look out for the signs.
- We are encouraging online donations but if you must give the traditional way an offering box has been provided on-site. Please use these before or after the service.
- Only one person will be leading worship; the congregations will follow along meditatively OR singing in normal voice tones with the use of a mask. Complimentary disposable masks are available on-site if you do not have one.
- We will endeavour to keep at least a 1-meter distance at all times – the exception being when with your family.
- The row of chairs will be positioned accordingly.
- For sitting, all family members should please occupy the same row.
- We will be deploying a new one-way system. The point of entry will remain the same but exit will now be via the rear door near the back of the hall near the kitchen. These have been clearly marked.