Monday 15 - Saturday 20 April
Monday 15 April - Praising God for Healing Breakthrough!
- Lord Jesus, we proclaim You as the Risen, Living Head of the Church! (Colossians 1:18; Ephesians 5:23). We declare together “O Death, where is your sting? O Hades, where is your victory?” But thanks be to God, who gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ! (I Corinthians 15:55-57)
- You are the resurrection and the life! Therefore, we declare that we have risen to a new life! A new life of total healing and health! (John 11:25)
- We praise You Father for Your Word says "He Himself took our infirmities and bore our sicknesses". (Matthew 8:17). What Jesus took, we do not take; what Jesus bore, we do not bare!! We take total healing and health from the crown of our heads to the soles of our feet in the Name of Jesus!
- We rejoice in You, for it is written "Our bodies will GLOW with HEALTH and our bones vibrate with LIFE (Proverbs 3:8 MSG)
Tuesday 16 April – Praising God for Financial Breakthrough!
- Father, we praise You that above all things You desire for us to prosper and be in health even as our souls prospers! (3 John 2).
- We praise You for the amazing grace of our Lord Jesus Christ – who though He was rich, yet for our sakes He became poor, so through His poverty we might become rich! (2 Corinthians 8:9)
- Your Word says that You are able to make ALL grace (favour) abound towards us, so that we, having all sufficiency in ALL THINGS, may have an abundance for every good work!! (2 Corinthians 9:8). Hallelujah!
- We boldly declare that favour abounds to us! Our bank accounts, investments and assets abundantly increase! Doors of opportunity open to us! We receive new jobs, promotions, new contracts and new homes! We are debt free and mortgage free in the Name of Jesus!
Wednesday 17 April – Praising God for Relationship Breakthrough!
- Father, in the Name of Jesus we thank You for accepting us as your sons and daughters (Romans 8:15). We love You because You first loved us! (1 John 4:19)
- Holy Spirit, thank You for pouring out the love of God into our hearts. (Romans 5:5)
- Help us to grasp and comprehend the width and length and depth and height of the love of Christ which surpasses all knowledge. (Ephesians 3:18-19)
- Lord Jesus, we thank You that with Your love, we fight for restored relationships with our families, friends and colleagues. (Nehemiah 4:14) We praise You for restoring relationships with our parents, our spouses, our children, our siblings, our nephews and nieces, our cousins, aunts and uncles, friends, church family, work colleagues etc.. Where there has been a breach, we build a bridge of reconciliation through forgiveness. (Matthew 6:14-15; 1 Peter 4:8)
Thursday 18 April – Praising God for The Fruit of the Womb and Marriage!
Fruit of the Womb
- Father, we praise You that children are a heritage from You, that the fruit of the womb is a reward! (Psalm 127:3) As You blessed Sarah, so shall You bless us! (Genesis 18:14)
- As You blessed Hannah, so shall You bless us! (1 Samuel 1:20) Thank You for our babies!
- We rejoice in Your promises that never fail! By Yourself You have sworn, Your mouth has uttered in all integrity a Word that will not be revoked!! (Isaiah 45:23 NIV) We glorify Your Holy Name as You are not a respecter of persons! (Acts 10:34 KJV)
- We praise You that the desire of the righteous will be granted! (Proverbs 10:24)
- Father, in the Name of Jesus we thank You for Your promise that none will lack their mate! (Isaiah 34:16)
- We praise You in advance for Heavenly marriages, for it is written “A man shall leave his father and mother and be joined to his wife, and they shall become one flesh”!(Genesis 2:24)
- We thank You that we are always in the right place, at the right time, with the right people, for the spirit of God directs our steps! (Proverbs 16:9, Romans 8:14)
Good Friday - Friday 19 April – Praising God for Sending us Christ Jesus and for the Cross!
- Lord Jesus, we thank You for Your obedience to the Father by dying on the cross (Ephesians 2:16, Philippians 2:8-11)
- Your humiliation, crucifixion and separation from God was deemed 'good'; for through You we obtained eternal life and direct access to our Heavenly Father forever! (Isaiah 53:3-12, Ephesians 2:18)
- May we never forget the price that was paid to make this our reality - the shedding of Your Precious Blood and the breaking of Your Sinless Body! (1 Corinthians 11:23-26).
Saturday 20 April - Praising God for the Benefits of Prayer and Fasting!
As we bring our time of prayer and fasting to a close, we praise You Abba Father for the benefits that will manifest in our lives in accordance with Isaiah 58:6-12 (MSG):
- Our lives will glow and be bathed in the sunlight of divine favour!
- We receive a full life from God – not empty! Firm muscles and strong bones!
- You, the God of glory will secure our passage!
- When we pray, You will answer us. When we call out for help, You will say “Here I am”!
- Our lives will turn around at once!
- You will show us where to go!
- We will be like well-watered gardens - green, well nourished that never run dry!
- Wisdom, knowledge and understanding will spring from within us as we have the solutions to the problems of the world!
- We, with the help of the Holy Spirit, will rebuild and renovate each broken life we encounter - helping them to separate from the mud of sin and seeing their true potential and value in Christ Jesus!
- We will be known as people who can fix anything, rebuild and renovate natural and spiritual families; making communities liveable again! (Isaiah 58:6-12 The Message paraphrased)
THANK You Father! THANK You Lord Jesus! THANK You Holy