Wednesday 26 February - Sunday 1 March
Wednesday 26 February - Forgiveness of sins and the healing of our land
- Our Father and Our God, we praise You for Your goodness to our nation, giving us blessings far beyond what we deserve. Yet we know all is not right with our nation. We deeply need a moral and spiritual renewal to help us meet the many problems we face. Convict us of sin. Help us to turn to You in repentance and faith. Set our feet on the path of Your righteousness and peace., Amen. 2 Chron 7:14, Ezek 22:30.
- Dear God, give the leaders of our nation the wisdom and integrity to lead our nation in the best direction, where You are put in Your rightful position - and give each one discernment, when making decisions or drawing up the legislation and laws that they pass - and may the decisions that they reach be godly and wise. 1 King 3:9.
- We pray also that You would protect our nation from other peoples that may seek to enter our borders, uninvited and ask that You would be with us and keep our roads, ports, borders and crossings safe and uncompromised.
- As the days become increasingly dark in our country we pray that the light of Your love will shine on this land. May peace reign in our nation and protect us from those that would seek our downfall.
Thursday 27 February - Our Government and Leadership
- We pray today for our nation's leaders. Give them the wisdom to know what is right, and the courage to do it. You have said, "Blessed is the nation whose God is the Lord." May this be a new era for the United Kingdom as we humble ourselves and acknowledge You alone as our Savior and Lord. This we pray in the name of Jesus. Ps 33:12, Prov 2:10-12.
- Father, we ask that You compass the Prime Minister about with men and women who make their hearts and ears attentive to godly counsel and do that which is right in Your sight. We believe You cause them to be men and women of integrity who are obedient concerning us that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty. 1Tim 2 1-4.
- We pray that the upright shall dwell in our government — that men and women blameless and complete in Your sight, shall remain in these positions of authority, but the wicked shall be cut off from our government and the treacherous shall be rooted out of it. Prov 2:21-22.
- It is written in Your Word that the heart of the king is in the hand of the Lord and that You turn it whichever way You desire. We believe the heart of our leader is in Your hand and that his decisions are divinely directed of the Lord. Prov 21:1,
- Jesus is Lord over the United Kingdom. the Word of the Lord will continue to flourish. Act 12:24.
Friday 28 February - Brexit
- Our Father and our God we ask for your help on behalf of the UK Government in negotiating details of the withdrawal of the UK from the EU. John 14:18.
- We ask for wisdom and favour for the UK BREXIT Team in negotiations. James 1.5-8.
- We declare in the name of Jesus that the final withdrawal treaty between the UK and the EU will be what you have ordained and not what man has prescribed Job 22.28.
- We declare and decree that the timetable for withdrawal from the EU will run smoothly without delays, setbacks or hindrances Job 22.28.
- Our Father we ask in the name of Jesus that you prosper the UK during the transition period and after the withdrawal.
Saturday 29 February - The Security and Protection of our land
- Our Father we ask in the name of Jesus be with the men and women in uniform, who bravely serve our communities and nation every single day. We ask that you cover them with your protection, that you would be their guiding force who leads the way, and their rear guard who keeps them safe from behind. We ask that you would draw them to yourself amidst the dangers they face in a dark world, for you are the Truth, you are the Way, you are the Light. Help them to walk wisely. To stay covered in your armor. Give them godly discernment. Make them constantly aware of what lurks close by. Help them to be men and women of prayer, realizing that this is where their greatest help comes from. Help them to stay united and strong, bold and resolute, determined and unwavering.
- Lord bless all those who wear the uniform, who serve our cities, our nation, our people. Bless their families. Bless those they love. Give them your great favor, this day, and every day. And thank you that as believers, we can be assured, you never leave us, and you are with us always, in this life, and the next. In the Powerful and Present Name of Jesus,
- Triumphant Father, You are the light and salvation for the United Kingdom, so we shall not be afraid. You are our fortress, protecting our borders from danger, so we shall not tremble. It is You, Almighty King, who causes the enemies of this nation to stumble and fall. We decree that Your very Name keeps us safe from all harm. As we trust in You, Your Word declares that this nation will not be disgraced, nor will You allow our enemies to rejoice in our defeat. Father, we confess that we are a nation that acknowledges Jesus Christ as Your Son. We admit that we are a pluralistic society that confesses many gods, but there is a remnant that trusts only in You. We declare that our leaders will hear and act upon the voice of the Holy Spirit. Some nations boast of their chariots and horses, their armies and weapons, but we, the United Kingdom, will always boast in the Name of the Lord our God. We decree that the United Kingdom will rise up and stand firm in Jesus’ Name. We confess that our enemies will stay far away from our borders. We will live in peace and terror will not come near us. Any nation that comes to attack and fight will go down in defeat. We decree that no weapon formed against us will succeed. We declare Your Word in faith.
Psalm 91: 1-7
Sunday 1 March - Salvation of souls in our nation
- Father, in the name of Jesus, we ask that You draw the citizens of the United Kingdom to Jesus Christ in true faith and repentance. John 6:44.
- We take authority over Satan with regards to the lives of all the people of the United Kingdom who are not saved and command you Satan to let the people of the United Kingdom go that they may receive Jesus as their Lord and personal saviour. 2 Cor 4:4.
- We ask Heavenly Father that you send the right people to the people of the United Kingdom that they may receive your Word on salvation and give their lives to Jesus. Mat 9:38.